February 5, 2013

This layout was done for a sketch challenge. I always have the hardest time with following a sketch. I used so much media on this one that I feel like Im a media junkie! I just love to see how I can recycle everyday things. I used a tassle (came off of an old necklace), ribbon, rickrack, brads, I stuffed scrap paper from my work into the flower, stickers, metals, leather, a clothing store tag, twine, and I embellished a sewing pin with glass beads. That was so much fun that I now need longer pins. For the sketch challenge we had to journal about whats going on in the photos & what we loved. My MIL was visiting us in WI from TX. I just love the way my husbad loves his mom; something very special.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I looove all the details girlie. You are doing great!