April 14, 2010

I am "attempting" to do people photos for a couple's engagement photos as well as just having photos done for fun. I have not been interested in doing this type of photography, portraits, and definately not in door photography.

I am begining to scratch the surface in learning what I can do in PSE with there photos. So, as I learn, I will post and would appreciate any feedback at all... good and/or bad.

I am having the HARDEST time with editnig there photos with the two very different skin tones.

If you know of any places on the web out there for PSE actions, please let me know.

This photo here was the very first photo taken with the couple!!!!!!!!!!!

The next few posts are some photos I have edited in different ways as I am learning. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your comments.

No comments: