October 16, 2009





Wow! Its been way too long since I have shared any photos and not because I am not constantly taking photos! ;) I need to make time to sort and edit then post!
I have been extremely busy lately with new work hours of 8p - 4a and then getting the new horse is taking hours of my day for bonding and training, etc. But, it will all be worth it in the end when my new horse, Thunder, and I become good friends.
I thought I would share a couple of photos that my husband took for me tonight. I hope to have some really good photos done as the rain and muggy weather lift around here - and I get Thunder's big butt in shape!! ;)
He has been out to pasture with two other horses and has been roaming free on 2,000 acres of heaven - for him! Now I have taken him and locked him up. :( But I think he is beginging to really like the whole process.
In the begining, just a week ago, he would not allow you to approach him but now, after hours and days of bonding, and getting to know each other, I put a saddle on him today for the first time. We have both come a long way and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey with him. Animals are just fascinating!
Thank you for stopping by and I promise to catch up no everyone's blogs and life's happenings this weekend. Take care!!

2 comments:

Dave King said...

Excellent photographs - worth the wait.

~Christina~ said...

Just beautiful :)