September 29, 2009

A few phtotos taken while on the ferry....

I thought this would make a great letter "H" for my project. (Which I am also way behind on!)


Im not sure why I wanted to take this photo.


All I could see in this photo was the number 9... I adjusted the levels in PSE and this is what happened and I think I like it!


I was attempting to get the reflections of the trees while on a boat that was moving way too fast. This is what I got and the more I looked at it, the more I decided to keep it.


I wanted to see if I could get at least one clear shot while on the boat, at night, and without a tripod.... after about 50 blurred photos, I finally got one that was decent. I just wanted to see if I could do it. We were passing this boat while the captain of the boat we were on was busy playing around with us and causing the water to splash up! It was a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

~Christina~ said...

I love that lighthouse picture!!!