June 13, 2009

I took these around my house. Im not sure what I like or do not like abou these particular photos. I dont even know what Im trying to go for here! Any suggestion on cropping are always welcome. Thanks!

The following three photos I took next to a wall on the back patio that is made from wood. In the first photos I adjusted the lighting using the Levels in PSE.
In the photo below, I did nto adjust anything. This is how the camera saw it. I like the hue in the background more than I do in the photo abouve.
And this photo below, taken next to the same wall and the same flower, I turned the flower can around that was holding the flower to face the Lily another direction. Its amazing how different photos can be from one shot to the next.

5 comments:

~Christina~ said...

Those are awesome! What pretty flowers and great capturing them!

birdy said...

Not only the flowers are lovely, but you also take them nicely. Thanks for sharing your tips on capturing.

STAMPMOM9 said...

Cool!! I love taking pics of flowers....I wanted to make sure you saw my lo on a Bird's Eye View...I think you will like it...some people have asked me how I altered the pic...but I didn't that is the pic. LOL! You can see the colors in Dusty's eye. Your son is a very nice looking man. The bee pics are something I would do too..lol! Have a WONDERFUL week. Dawn

Christy said...

These are beautiful. I love images of lillies. They are such a fun subject and sometimes you can even get them to smile as is the case in my profile picture.

Rajesh said...

I do not know what flower is this. But it is certainly very pretty flower.