May 3, 2009

While out hunting for a bridge to take photos of, I came across this one and noticed Swallows all around it. I had to go see what all of the excitement was about and this is what I found.... They are shot with my son's little Canon camera so I will go back when I get my new camera and really get some great photos.




The work they put into making these nests is just amazing. I have a few nests around my house as well. They are mean little birds! They pull my hair out as I walk across the porch!!

4 comments:

Kimstar said...

There are some green tints in this ... was that there or is it your sons camera ? I hope you were not hanging off the edge to get these shots ? smile...... very interesting ....

sheila said...

What interesting nest these brids make.

Mary Ann said...

I guess they do put alot of work into making these nests.

Anonymous said...

I love when you take these kind of photos. THe kind that I would never see in my lifetime. You always find something interesting to photograph. These little houses are amazing, and its interesting to know that they build them so close together like this. Very cool photos. Sher