May 15, 2009

I took my first photos with my new camera, the Nikon D90 and of course, they are of my Gracie.
She went to the groomer today, the La Pooch Pet Spa & Grooming, LOL, and I had to get a photo of her with her scraf on before she took it off. She absolutely hates the scarf... or any other clothing including a collar. Almost as much as she does not like having her photo taken!

We are laeaving Sunday very early for a two night stay at the Gaveston Island so I will be back next week with tons of photos taken with the new camera! Take care!!




4 comments:

Prospero said...

Hey Gracie, looking good. Aren't you glad mommy has a new camera so she can dress you up and get you to pose all day long!

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see the images when you return. This one is great. The colors are wonderful and your exposure is perfect!

sheila said...

It looks like a professional took it. Great job.

Alex said...

Buen par de fotografias, se nota que el perro queria posar para ti, buen trabajo.
Saludos.