May 13, 2009

Hello there & thank you so much for stopping by. I finally got a few photos posted from this past week. I still have not gotten the photos edited from my trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo but soon...

I just wanted to let you know that I did not adjust the color in any of the photos. I did the adjustments under "Levels" in PSE. If you are in the habit of using the "Auto Fix" in a program, try adjusting the "Levels" instead and see how you like it.

I am still very very new to editing and using the PSE program so you may see some expermintation going on once in a while. :)

Take care & happy shooting!!

2 comments:

nadair said...

Loved looking at all of them--you are so talented! So glad you had a Happy Mother's Day with Thad! (nice pics!) but sorry we missed you--hope to see you soon!

chezsiam said...

Fabulous black and white and wonderful atmosphere and composition!